Mark Pukita is 62 and embarrassed. Embarrassed that we, adults, have let education become a train wreck of indoctrination, low expectations, and dependency. Education should free people and make them independent. It should create great, critical-thinking, self-sufficient, moral and ethical Americans who lead our country and the world.
We need to act federally and locally.
CONTRACT WITH THE DISTRICT INITIATIVE
In Ohio, education is mostly controlled by local school boards that mostly consist of five members. This year, most boards have three of their five members up for election, but some districts differ. We need to take back school boards in Ohio now. This year. Mark Pukita is proud to support the “Contract with the District” initiative that seeks to get school board candidates and members on the record as to how they stand on the key issues that will come before them and are indicators of their commitment to academic excellence free of all the distraction and garbage.
The process is simple:
- Download and print copies of the “Contract with the District” and ask your school board members and candidates to sign it. If they will, great. But each one who refuses needs to be challenged at the ballot box on November 2, 2021, or the next time they are up for election.
- Find candidates to run and complete petitions. Petitions must be submitted by August 4, 2021 to your local Board of Election. You must have 25 valid signatures (you should get more in case some signatures might be disqualified).
- The downloadable “Contract with the District” is HERE.
- The petition form is here: https://www.sos.state.oh.us/globalassets/elections/forms/3-t.pdf
- Some information on what is involved in being on a school board is here: https://www.ohioschoolboards.org/running-school-board
More information will be coming on how to run. Volunteers involved with the “Contract with the District” initiative will be offering pre-submission petition checks and personal coaching.
MARK PUKITA’S AGENDA FOR EDUCATION
• Watch Chris Hicks present the "Contract with the District" at the State Board of Education on June 15, 2021:
• Watch Chris Hicks with Chris Dorr of "Ohio Gun Owners" explaining the "Contract with the District" on June 29, 2021:
• Watch EmpowerU's "Running for School Board in Ohio" with Tom Hach, Dan Regenold, Branden Shea, and Chris Hick on July 1, 2021:
At the federal level, Mark Pukita is for abolishing the Department of Education. Some of his beliefs on education are summarized in his DISRUPT Agenda under “Instill values in education to create a great next generation of Americans of all races and creeds.”
- Stop a culture that creates ignorant, indoctrinated, dependent, entitled sheep and restore a system that produces smart, critical-thinking, independent, self-reliant patriots.
- Outlaw CRT and 1619.
- Embrace positive diversity.
- Stop comprehensive sex education and a sexual identity agenda.
- Teach hard work, equality before the law, equal opportunity, citizenship and personal responsibility.